Fill in your details below and we will be in touch to arrange your FREE design visit
Interiors by Daniel James is a trading style of Interiors by Daniel James Ltd registered in England & Wales with company number 10959849 - with its registered address as Vernon House, 40 New Road, Huddersfield, HD1 5LS.
This site (www.interiorsbydanieljames.co.uk) is operated by us, namely Interiors by Daniel James. The site is copyright © Interiors by Daniel James 2017. Any unauthorised use of any aspect of this site is strictly prohibited.
When you use the Website, you may provide us with personal information regarding you. We use this to confirm any details, fulfil your orders, deal with your queries, send you information about our products and services and for the purposes of record keeping. Interiors by Daniel James will never pass on your details to any third party.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the personal information we hold on you to correct inaccuracies. You may also update your personal information or preferences at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Interiors by Daniel James, 46b Bradford Road, Brighouse. HD6 1RY.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement you can contact us by e-mail, telephone or post given on our website
• Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device for recording and tracking visits to a website. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies and if you would like to know more about these then please click here.
• We use session cookies to make your website experience easier on our site and these cookies will expire when you close your Internet Browser. Persistent cookies remain after you close your browser on your machines hard drive. These can be removed by changing the settings of your Internet Browser to ‘clear cookies’. To find out how to do this on your particular Internet Browser please visit this website allaboutcookies.org
Information about Cookies
▪ Improve the speed of our site
▪ Improve the security of our site
▪ Ensure the site works as well as possible and is continually improving
▪ Remember your settings in-between visits, such as login details
▪ Allow you to share our pages with sites like Facebook and Twitter
▪ Make our marketing more efficient.
Our cookies are not used to:
▪ Collect personal or sensitive information without your permission
▪ Pass any personal or sensitive information to 3rd parties without your permission.
The cookies used this website:
Website Interaction Cookies
These cookies allow you to leave comments on our blogs. There is no way to prevent these other than to not use the website at all.
3rd Party Cookies
The majority of websites use third party cookies. A good example is YouTube or Vimeo videos. Disabling these cookies will mean that the functionality may be affected, for example the YouTube video may not play anymore.
Social Network Cookies
Content on our site can be shared with sites like Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. The privacy here is determined by the privacy settings you have chosen in your Social Network accounts.
Advertising cookies are common in online advertising and you can opt-out of most of them. To find out more, or to opt-out, please visit this site Your Online Choices . It is important to mention that we cannot gain personal identifiable information from these cookies.
Also, opting-out of these cookies will not mean adverts will no longer appear on the sites you visit, it just means that they won’t be tailored to you anymore.
Sometimes after visiting a site you may see adverts for products for that site on other websites. This is because a remarketing cookie was placed on your browser during your visit. Adverts are placed by online advertisers to encourage you to come back to the original website. To find out more our opt out please visit this site Your Online Choices
Turning Cookies Off
You should be able to switch cookies off by changing your Internet Browser settings, please see allaboutcookies.org for more information about blocking cookies on your particular web browser. Please be aware that doing this will limit your Internet experience making it hard for websites to offer a personalised experience. It will also limit the functionality of our website and the other websites you visit.
If you have concerns about privacy and so called ‘spyware’, we would advise that instead of switching off cookies in your Internet Browser you can use anti-spyware software. This software will only delete the cookies which can be considered invasive.